IMCB Professional Code of Ethics ©
The Academy recognizes the responsibility of management consultants and management
science professionals to foster high ethical standards in our profession. THE IMCB ™ does hereby
adopt the following CODE OF ETHICS and PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS to provide direction in attaining high principles of
truth, justice, zeal and good faith dealings.
1. To abide by the laws of the United States of America* or State or Provincial Regulator or * your Sovereign
Country. To maintain high standards of conduct when seeking employment, performing services, and negotiating
transactions so as to create a high ethical standard to the public.
2. To illustrate zeal and professionalism with all of our dealings with media, clients and customers.
3. To continue building the knowledge base of our professional community through study, collaboration, and
4. To work with universities and academic groups in improving management science standards, and the
practical education of individuals.
5. To augment confidence and the trust of the public and our employers using diligence, honesty,
cooperation, and confidentiality.
6. To provide occasional pro-bono assistance to the disadvantaged persons who may seek insight and advise in
the public policy and management fields.
7. To observe the designation trademarks, service marks, intellectual property rights of the Board of
8. To protect and respect the intellectual property of the Board of Standards and to report any misuse
of credentials or property.
9. To further the harmony and communication between the nations of the world.
10. To reduce waste, improve efficiency, and protect the environment through the effective use of natural
*These ethics and terms are binding as part of use of any designation from the Board